Refactory. Build and develop an automated factory! is a sci-fi strategy game in which the player in the role of artificial intelligence has to help people survive on another planet. In the story, a spaceship with a large number of crew members crashes, scattering all the astronauts across the entire surface of an alien planet. The tasks of the AI will be to repair the spaceship, build an autonomous city and return the crew home. To do this, he must establish the extraction of usable resources at the locations. You also have to fend off the attacks of aliens living nearby. The navigation system was destroyed and the spacecraft crashed. The crew is scattered across the unknown planet, most of the equipment is broken.
- There is no manual work in the game: everything is automated, drones work for you.
- Depending on the mode, the player will be assisted by a digital assistant, but once you understand the gameplay, start building a city without him.
- Choose the type of land, the level of threat to the planet and the amount of resources.
- Play puzzles when you feel comfortable: develop an infrastructure without conveyor belts or in a confined space.
- But here you don't have to "drive" the rendered character across the screen - you watch the process from above.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3-4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1-4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4-4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0-5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0-6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0-7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1] - Pie [9.0] - Android 10 - Android 11
WHATS IN MOD APK