My Child Lebensborn - an interesting project where the user takes custody of the child who grew up in the Norway-based organization Lebensborn and is committed to the upbringing of German children. This simulator allows us to see the events of World War II from a new angle. In the process of upbringing, the player will not only do everything possible to take care of the child, provide health, hunger and fatigue, but also learn about the past of these children. You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after World War II, but raising it will be difficult as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of war inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create casualties even after victory.
- Influence the child's feelings, personality and worldview with your choices.
- Be aware of the impact of your choices on your child's facial expressions and body language.
- Explore an immersive storyline based on true events.
- Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, research and play.
- Use your time and scarce resources wisely.
- Adopt a boy or girl and support them in a crucial year of their life.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3-4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1-4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4-4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0-5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0-6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0-7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1] - Pie [9.0] - Android 10 - Android 11
WHATS IN MOD APK